Black Tiles Out of school club
Black Tiles out of school club is an out of school club for children aged 4-11 years based in Martlesham, We operate a Breakfast and After-school club during term time including a Holiday club in the Holidays.
We offer a range of fun and exciting activities that are child led as well as adult led. We cater for all ages ensuring they are all age appropriate and take into account all children's individual needs. We also offer a healthy well balanced meal for our children taking into account any allergies and dietary needs.
The staff at the out of school club are all childcare trained and have an up to date first Aid certificate as well as Safeguarding Training and Food hygiene training to ensure we meet all our children's individual needs.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Black Tiles out of school club
Black Tiles out of school club
Black Tiles Lane
- IP12 4SS
- View IP12 4SS on a map
- Area served
- Venue Email
- Venue Website
- Parking available
- Parking details
- We have a carpark at the rear of the building that is available for people to use.
- There are local Buses that run close by to the setting.
- Restrictions to access
- please stick to the 5MPH speed limit in the carpark.
Black Tiles out of school club is based next to Martlesham Academy school.
Days & Times
- We are open term Time 7.30-9.00am and 3.00-6.00pm Monday to Friday. Holidays we are Open 7.30-6.00 Excluding bank holidays.
- Time of day
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £5.20 Before School Session (per day) £8.72 After School Session until 5pm £11.13 After School Session until 6pm
- Cost Details
- We also offer a flexi price for flexi children. Please speak to the manager.
- Referral required?
- Age Groups
- Children (5-11)
- Disabled Parking, Wheelchair Access, Adapted Toilet
We ensure that all individual needs are catered for.
- Service users involved in planning
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
The manager at the setting is a trained SENCO. All staff are trained in childcare.
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
Mental health conditions
More like this
Sign in to write a review