MNSC provides facilities for the naturist recreation in and around Mildenhall. There is a monthly swim session at Mildenhall or other nearby swimming pool, after swim socials, and visits to naturist clubs.
Mildenhall Naturist Swimming Club
Who to contact
Where to go
- Mildenhall Swimming Pool
- CB8 0EA
- Area served
- Mid Suffolk, Brandon, Sudbury, Suffolk, Stowmarket, Newmarket, Lakenheath, Mildenhall, Ixworth, Forest Heath, St Edmundsbury, Bury St Edmunds
- Venue Website
- Parking available
- Parking details
- Use the free council car park below the Sainsbury car park.
- Just across the road from Mildenhall Bus Station.
- Restrictions to access
- Please bring identification.
Next door to Sainsbury. We also use other pools such as Ely and Newmarket and other pools are also being considered.
Days & Times
- Monthly on a Saturday evening throughout the year.
- Session Information
At Mildenhall 4.30 to 6.30pm. Following the swim everyone is invited to get a take away and take it round to a nearby members house. Please see the website for dates or contact us.
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Children (5-11), Adults, Young people
- Wheelchair Access, Adapted Toilet
- Accreditation website
- Accreditation details
- A member club of British Naturism.
Monthly swimming and sauna sessions throughout the year at Mildenhall. The club was founded in 2002. Prospective members and visitors should consult the website, email, or phone to find out entry requirements.
- Service users involved in planning
Members organisation with elected officials and lots of discussion.
- Last Updated
- Hobbies and interests