I have worked with children for over 20 years now. I go to Parent and Toddler groups and take the children out as much as I can. I'm close to the train station and there is a local bus to the town centre every 20mins. I can take your child to school or pre-school and collect them, (Hillside and Maidenhall nurseries). I have one guinea pig and a small dog. We have an enclosed garden and a driveway for the children to ride bikes, the garden has a slide, swing, sand pit and trampoline. I cook home made food and fresh veg and fruit is also available.
Coronavirus information: For local information/advice and Testing and Vaccination Centres in Suffolk
Who to contact
- Parking available
Local public transport running every 20 minutes to town.
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Julie has 3 places available for children of all ages.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 06:00 - 18:00
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This childminder has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - I cater for all different cultures/faiths.
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - Yes this could be discussed with parents.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - I would cater for a child with special needs. I have worked with children with special needs before.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
- Mentally Disabled
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.00 Per hour £5.00 per hour (After Sch) £5.00 per hour (Before Sch)
- Computer, Equipment for all ages, Out-door play, Pets, Playroom, Sleeping area, Slide, Swings, TV - DVD
- School pickups
Hillside Primary School (Ipswich)
Holbrook Primary School (Ipswich)
St Mark's Catholic Primary School (Ipswich)
- Further information about pick-ups
- Hillside NurseryMaidenhall Nursery
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s)
- To 14 Year(s)
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Children (5-11), Young people
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 07/06/2006 Care Good 01/04/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Satisfactory 11/09/2013 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 01/08/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Child care