I am a Holistic or Complementary Therapist working from home and in the community within Lowestoft and the surrounding area. I offer Reflexology, Reiki, Indian Head Massage, Crystal Therapy, Massage and Physiokey Therapy. I also provide Reiki training. Home visits and gift vouchers are available as well as therapies for those with disabilities and groups/charities.
Suffolk Advice and Support Service Helpline: 0800 068 3131 for free professional advice.
We recommend you contact any activity or group before attending
Magenta Therapy (Holistic Therapies)
Who to contact
Where to go
- Magenta Therapy
- NR32 3LB
- Area served
- Lowestoft, Beccles, East Suffolk, North Lowestoft, Oulton Broad, Kessingland
- Venue Email
- Venue Website
- Parking available
- Parking details
- There is parking available both in the driveway and on the road.
- Buses stop along Sands Lane.
Therapy room is downstairs.
Days & Times
- Time of day
- Session Information
- Cost Details
- Treatments are mostly £32. Special offers, gift vouchers and packages are also available.
- Referral required?
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Children (5-11), Adults, Young people
- Accreditation website
- Accreditation details
- Member of Association of Reflexologists
Home visits are available. Reflexology is a gentle, soothing therapy based on the massage and stimulation of reflex areas on the feet and hands. Suitable for all ages. Indian Head Massage is a gentle massage of the head, neck, shoulders and face for relaxation and stress relief. Reiki is a form of hands on healing which helps to re-balance the mind and body. Crystal healing uses the unique properties of crystals to help balance all aspects of the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual selves.
- Last Updated