Landguard Fort, Felixstowe
The Fort dates from the 1740s with changes up till 1956.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Landguard Fort, Felixstowe IP11 3TW
- IP11 3TW
- View IP11 3TW on a map
- Area served
- East Suffolk, Felixstowe
- Parking available
- Parking details
- We have free parking adjacent to Landguard Fort
- 77 bus from Felixstowe, also foot ferry from Harwich or Shotley
- Restrictions to access
- Battery Tours unsuitable for children.
Days & Times
- 2018 Dates: the fort will be open 7 days a week from 1st April until 31st October 2018 The fort will be open from 10am to 5pm- last admissions at 4pm. Please note that the opening days/times for Felixstowe Museum are quite different - please see separate Infolink entry for the Museum, under Felixstowe History and Museum Society.
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Children (5-11), Adults, Young people
- Disabled Parking, Adapted Toilet, Audio Loop, Audio Description
Free Pre booked educational visits for schools and colleges, and other educational organisations.
More like this
Sign in to write a review