Offers a free, impartial and confidential information, advice, advocacy and representation service in the area of Lowestoft & Waveney. The service is offered to anyone with a disability, their carers, and professionals working with them to help overcome day-to-day problems of disability.
DIAL Lowestoft & Waveney
Who to contact
Where to go
161 Rotterdam Road
- NR32 2EZ
- Area served
- Lowestoft, Beccles, North Lowestoft, Halesworth, Oulton Broad, Kessingland, Waveney, Southwold, Bungay
- Parking available
- Parking details
- We have several onsite parking places
Whilst our ofices are in Lowestoft our service covers all of Waveney. We hold outreach sessions in the market towns and when necessary can offer home visits.
Days & Times
- Monday – Friday: 9.15am – 12.00pm & Monday - Thursday & 1.00pm – 3.00pm
- Session Information
Telephone Helpline is open Monday – Friday: 09.15am-12.00pm & 13.00pm-15.00pm (with a voicemail facility as required and out of hours)
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type Our service is free
- Cost Details
- Referral required?
- Referral and availability notes
Self referral or via family and professionals with consent from individual.
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, 16-25 years, Children (5-11), Adults, Young people
- Disabled Parking, Wheelchair Access, Adapted Toilet, Audio Loop
- Service users involved in planning
- Last Updated
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
Mental health conditions