Wigwams Neighbourhood Nursery is a registered charity and non-profit making. We aim to provide high quality, easy accessible childcare to the local community and the surrounding areas. We are a family friendly nursery and we welcome your interest at any level as we believe this will benefit the nursery and ultimately benefit your child. Wigwams is a purpose built, modern nursery providing full day care for children aged 0-5 years old. We have three well equipped play rooms. A baby room (under twos), toddler room (two year olds) and a pre-school room (three years plus). We are registered to take 78 children. Our biggest strength is our staff team who are passionate and very dedicated to their work. The team are highly qualified and include a manager with Early Years Professional Status.Our recent ofsted inspection in 2013 graded us Outstanding in all areas of learning and development. The Nursery is part of the Bows and Arrows Group which owns 4 other Nurseries across Ipswich. The Group was rated Educational Setting of the Year 2015 in the Suffolk County Council Raising the Bar Awards. From September 2017 we will be offering 30 hours funding for eligible 3 & 4 year olds. Please ask at nursery for more information.
Who to contact
- Patricia Crabb
- Administration officer
- 01473 240304
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Wigwams Neighbourhood Nursery have spaces available at most sessions.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 08:00 - 18:00
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - Please contact to discuss needs.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - We have an experience and qualified Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator to care for children with varying needs.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
Severe dietary needs
Speech and language difficulties
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.85 3 years plus - Per hour £5.00 2 years - Per hour £5.25 Under 2 years - Per hour
- Accessible parking, Arts and crafts, Baby facilities, CCTV, Climbing frame, Close to parks, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Garden, Healthy eating, Kitchen, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Playroom, Sensory play equipment, Sleeping area, Slide, Soft play area, Take children on outings
- School pickups
- Whitton Community Primary School (Ipswich)
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s) 3 month(s)
- To 5 Year(s) 0 month(s)
- Age Groups
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 04/11/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 23/07/2013 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 08/08/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding
- Lisa Wright
- 01473 240304
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
More like this
Sign in to write a review