Help for those who are addicted to benzodiazepine tranquillisers and sleeping pills, and drugs with similar effects, and who wish to withdraw from them.
- BAT is committed to reducing the harms caused by prescribed drugs of addiction and withdrawal.
Our commitment is to:
- Anyone who has problems associated with these drugs, no matter how they became addicted to them.
- The professionals who look after these people.
Which drugs are we talking about?
- Benzodiazepines eg: diazepam, clonazepam, lorazepam, temazepam, Xanax
- 'Z drug'sleeping pills eg: Zopiclone, Zolpidem.
- Gabapentinoids: Pregabalin, Gabapentin.
- Opioid painkillers eg: Co-codamol, Tramadol, etc: