Family Hubs are places where families can access a Health and Children’s Centre service. Please visit www.suffolk.gov.uk/healthvisiting for lots of useful information
Coronavirus information: For local information/advice and Testing and Vaccination Centres in Suffolk
Robins Health and Children's Centre Service - Needham Market
Who to contact
- Debbie Frost
01449 723134 OR Suffolk Family Information Service on 0345 60 800 33
- Social Media
Like us on Facebook
At Bosmere Primary School
- IP6 8BP
Where to go
- Robins Children's Centre - Needham Market
At Bosmere Primary School
- IP6 8BP
- Area served
- Needham Market
Days & Times
- Open Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4.30pm. Please do not use the Journey Planner map, but rather the map attached for directions to the children's centre
- Cost Details
- Children's centre services are free, however there may be a small cost towards some activities for equipment, food or drink.
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Adults
- Accreditation details
- Sure Start Children’s Centres are places where children under 5 years old and their families can receive seamless holistic integrated services and information, and where they can access help from multi-disciplinary teams of professionals
We provide the following services: Early learning and childcare. Effective links with Jobcentre Plus. Base for childminder network. Child and family health services. Support for children and parents with special needs. Family support and parental outreach services.
- View the latest Ofsted Inspection Report
- Last Updated
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
About the Local Offer
In Suffolk we want services that are able to respond to local needs and aspirations. This is why children, young people and their parents/carers work with the county council and partner organisations to review and develop services. The process of services working alongside children, young people and families as partners is called ‘co-production’. This is the definition of co-production that has been agreed by the SEND Strategic Steering Group.
Suffolk's Local Offer website holds information about education, health and care services, as well as leisure activities and support groups – all in one place.
The information available on the Local Offer website describes the support available to families, and all children and young people with SEN and/or disabilities.
This support includes:
- universal services for example early years and childcare providers, schools and GPs;
- short-term support for children and young people with SEND who require additional support (in addition to what’s provided by universal services); and
- specialist services for children and young people with SEND who need specific longer-term support.
The information about services and support detailed in the Local Offer website, which is part of Suffolk InfoLink, is provided by organisations, and not by Suffolk County Council. Even though an organisation, group, activity or service is included it does not mean it is recommended by Suffolk County Council, or that we have checked its quality. We recommend that you should always check with providers to be confident that their service or organisation meets the needs of your child, children or family.
Services who wish to register, please use our guidance document co-produced with the Suffolk Parent Carer Network, for further information on what to include on your record. Our record review process sets out our expectations on keeping your information up-to-date.
If you would like to provide feedback on any service listed within our Local Offer, please complete our feedback form on the right-hand side of the page.
If your child has an EHCP (Education Health and Care Plan), or you need to request an EHC (Education, Health and Care) Needs assessment, please find a link to document below to see which team you would need to contact. It is based on where your child goes to school. Please start with the Assistant Co-ordinator Numbers but use the other numbers if needed:
If you cannot find the information or advice you need online, please feel free to call
our Local Offer Helpline on: 0345 606 1490
Email - LocalOffer@suffolk.gov.uk
- 0345 606 1490