Supported Independent Living
Our supported living unit for individuals with complex neurological conditions. We help individuals by:
- encouraging them to live active social lives and be part of the community in which they live. In some instances this my involve re-integrating within the local area if the individuals have previously been supported within a residental setting.
- making them aware of other services and enabling them to access them
- accompanying them to appointments
- managing their own finances (if applicable)
- keeping them safe and healthy
Who to contact
Where to go
- IP2 0BP
- View IP2 0BP on a map
- Area served
- Parking available
- Parking details
- Large parking area
Four Ways is a four bedroom bungalow, with added staff facility. Working with Progress Care Housing, the bungalow has been adapted to meet the needs of people we support and includes:
- large kitchen and dining area
- a large lounge area with conservatory and patio
- large, well-maintained garden
- widened doorways
- ceiling hoists in all bedrooms
- a call bell system
- fully equipped wet rooms and specialist bath
- additional cloakroom
- ample parking space outside for visitors
- share use of mobility vehicle
- Cost Details
- Each of our tenants have a tenancy agreement which includes the cost of rent, enabling them to be more independent.
- Age Groups
- Accreditation details
Based in Ipswich, our suppoted living unit, which opened in 2008, is a short drive to the town centre, within walking distance to local shops and has good transport links.
Our tenants have the ability to tailor their living environment to their own needs e.g. with the installation of shy packages and additional phone lines.
The living space allows our tenants the personal time they may need as well as being large enough to accommodate visitors, family and friends, without getting in the way of others.
More like this
Sign in to write a review