Jungle Cubs and Jungle Giants will provide your children with a vibrant, enthusiatic approach to their care. This will be acheived by having a team of highly qualified, dedicated and caring staff who will work alongside parents/carers to provide flexible, affordable and purposeful provision. We hope the children will flourish and build both in self- esteem and confidence learning through play as well as a broad range of extra curricular activities in a warm and safe environment. We offer specialist clubs, meals and transport to the local primary school.
Jungle Cubs and Jungle Giants (HS)
Who to contact
- c/o Principles House,
- Parking available
There are regular bus routes throughout the village.
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Parents can book a place for our Holiday club up to 1 week prior to the school holidays. Please contact us directly to book a place for your child.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 07:30 - 18:00
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - Any individual dietary requirements can be catered for as long as the parents/carers specify
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - Staff have been trained in sign language and have had experience caring for children with English as an additional language.
- There are reduced rates for children attending 6 hours or more in a day at the holiday club.
- Computer, Equipment for all ages, Out-door play, Playroom, Sensory play equipment, Sleeping area, Slide, Swings, TV - DVD
- School pickups
Wetheringsett CEVC Primary School (Stowmarket)
Thorndon CEVC Primary School (Eye)
Mellis CEVC Primary School (Eye)
Occold Primary School (Eye)
Bedfield CEVCP School (Woodbridge)
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s)
- To 11 Year(s)
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Children (5-11)
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 15/10/2008 EYR Inspection Satisfactory 24/10/2012 EYR Inspection Good 05/10/2016 EYR Inspection Requires Improvement 19/07/2017 EYR Re-Inspection Requires Improvement
- Child care