Suffolk Advice and Support Service helpline: 0800 068 3131 for free financial advice or support.
Home, But Not Alone emergency helpline: 0800 876 6926 for urgent help
Tiddlywinks Nursery School - Stradbroke
Who to contact
- Stradbroke Primary School,
- IP21 5HH
- Parking available
- Parking details
- Amanda Havers
- Nursery Manager
- 01379 586111
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- We have places available at all sessions for children aged 2, 3 and 4.
Days & times
Monday: 8:55 - 15:10
Wednesday: 8:55 - 15:10
Friday: 8:55 - 12:55
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - Resources and activities reflect a range of cultures, faiths and nationalities. Staff support children to recognise and celebrate all types of diversity.
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - We cater for any individual dietary need.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - Staff have experience of a range of additional needs including autism, global developmental delay and communication difficulties.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £12.00 3 years plus - Per session £12.75 2 years - Per session £4 Lunch Club - Per day
- Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Pet small mammals, Playroom, Sensory play equipment, Village walks
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 2 Year(s)
- To 5 Year(s)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 29/03/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 12/11/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 12/12/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
At Tiddlywinks Nursery School we provide early years education and care for children between the ages of 2 and 5.
We follow the Early Years Foundation Stage Statutory Framework and support children to learn through play.
We work closely with parents and carers to identify, and meet, each child's individual needs as we consider every child to be unique.
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
Mental health conditions
- Child care