Sibton Nursery has a professional, creative, happy ethos. We blend your childcare needs with quality education and nurturing care. Please ask if you have special requirements as we are very flexible.
Sibton Nursery School - Day care
Who to contact
- Sibton Nursery School
- IP17 2LU
- Venue Email
- Parking available
THE MAIN NURSERY IS HOUSED IN AN OLD SCHOOL BUILDING AND HAS A MODERN EXTENSION FOR THE BABY ROOM
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Sibton Nursery School has places available at all sessions.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 08:00 - 18:00
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - We cater for all dietary needs. Food programmes can be individually planned.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - Mitochondrial disease, ataxia
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
Speech and language difficulties
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £15.00 Per session £5.00 Per hour
- Please contact us directly for further cost information.
- Accessible parking, Adventure play area, Allotment, Arts and crafts, Baby facilities, Climbing frame, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Garden, Healthy eating, Homework support, Kitchen, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Playroom, Quiet area, Sensory play equipment, Sleeping area, Slide
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s) 0 month(s)
- To 8 Year(s) 8 month(s)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 01/11/2010 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 25/02/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 03/04/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
WE HAVE EXPERIENCE OF CARING FOR AND TEACHING CHILDREN WITH A VARIETY OF SPECIAL NEEDS AND DISABILITIES. ONE STAFF MEMBER HAS 14 YEARS EXPERIENCE WORKING IN A NURSERY FOR CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL NEEDS. WE HAVE A DEDICATED FUND FOR SPECIALIST RESOURCES AND STAFF KEEN AND WILLING TO TAKE ON FURTHER SPECIALIST TRAINING WHERE REQUIRED
- THERESA DUMMETT
- 01728 660200
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
Mental health conditions
- Child care