Primary school for children aged 4-11 years and Nursery provision for children aged 3-5 years.
The Albert Pye Primary School and Nursery
Who to contact
- Additional Website
Suffolk County Council website
Where to go
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Children (5-11)
- Disabled Parking, Wheelchair Access, Adapted Toilet, Audio Loop
- School Transport assistance
- Find out more about home to school transport
The Albert Pye Nursery offers 15 hours free entitlement to Early Years childcare for 3 and 4 year olds and 30 hours free entitlement to eligible working families, subject to availability of spaces.
Nursery Session Times
Morning Nursery: 8.45am – 11.45am
*Nursery Lunch Club: 11.45am – 12.30pm
Afternoon Nursery: 12.30pm – 3.30pm
Nursery runs for 38 weeks per year, during term time.
Nursery has provision for up to 48 children; 24 in the morning session and 24 in the afternoon session.
Nursery Lunch Club has provision for 16 children. Nursery Lunch Club is not part of the free entitlement and parents will need to purchase this extra provision (please see Nursery Charging Policy).
Funded places in our nursery are offered on the following basis:
15 hours per week; 5 morning sessions
15 hours per week; 5 afternoon sessions
15 hours per week; first half of the week (Monday morning, Monday afternoon, Tuesday morning, Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday morning)
15 hours per week; second half of the week (Wednesday afternoon, Thursday morning, Thursday afternoon, Friday morning and Friday afternoon)
30 hours per week for eligible working families; all 5 morning sessions and all 5 afternoon sessions
Please visit our website http://www.albertpye.suffolk.sch.uk/nursery/ for details of our Nursery Charging Policy
- School Type
- School Status
- Academy Sponsor/Trust
- Active Learning Trust
- View the latest Ofsted Inspection Report
- DfE Number
- Last Updated
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Wheelchair access
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Adventure play area, Arts and crafts, Enclosed outdoor play area, Garden, Healthy eating, Take children on outings, Vegetable patch, Village walks
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 06/06/2013 School Good