- A community centre, and Wot's Up social club and day service for people with learning difficulties.
- The Meeting Place has a kitchen/café and four bookable rooms, two of which can be used for functions. The café opens where there is demand for groups or special events. The kitchen is also bookable for private events. Garden area.
- We are looking for volunteers to help run the community centre (in the former Whitehouse Community Centre).
- The Meeting Place is also available for private hire. See our website and contact us for details and availability and prices.
- Free Wifi.
Suffolk Advice and Support Service helpline: 0800 068 3131 for free financial advice or support.
Home, But Not Alone emergency helpline: 0800 876 6926 for urgent help
The Meeting Place
Framework provider of day, evening and weekend activities for people with learning disabilities and autism
Who to contact
Where to go
- The Meeting Place
- IP1 5LR
- Area served
- Venue Website
- Parking available
- Close to bus stops for buses 7, 8, 9, 10 to Tower Ramparts, Ipswich (Ipswich Buses) and 113 and 114 Ipswich to Diss (Galloways)
Days & Times
- Opening times vary according to groups and events meeting at the centre. See our website for more information.
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, 16-25 years, Children (5-11), Adults, Young people
- Disabled Parking, Wheelchair Access, Adapted Toilet
- Last Updated