I am married with 2 children, a boy aged 13 and a girl aged 11. I have been working with children for 7 years. I am at present Playleader at a pre-school in Onehouse (NR Stowmarket), I have worked there for 5 and a half years starting as play assistant before moving on to Deputy and finally Playleader. I love working with children and find childminding is fitting in well with my pre-school job.
Coronavirus information: For local information/advice and Testing and Vaccination Centres in Suffolk
Who to contact
- Parking available
Local station 5 minutes away and we are on the local bus Routes.
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Anne has 1 vacancy on a Monday for a child under 2 years old.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 07:30 - 18:00
- Wheelchair access
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - I am willing to cater for individual dietary needs.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - I have worked in a pre-school for 6 years and have dealt with various special needs. I am also the Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator at pre-school.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £3.50 Per hour
- Computer, Equipment for all ages, Out-door play, Pets, Sleeping area, Slide, TV - DVD
- School pickups
Combs Ford Primary School (Stowmarket)
Cedars Park Primary School (Stowmarket)
Great Finborough CEVCP School (Stowmarket)
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s)
- To 8 Year(s)
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Children (5-11)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 07/08/2006 Care Good 27/05/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Satisfactory 04/02/2013 Inspection (Early Years Register) Satisfactory 19/08/2016 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement 21/07/2017 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Child care