I have 20 years experience working with babies and children up to the age of 17 years. I offer a warm, stimulating, safe and secure environment in a spacious family home with a large garden. I provide a wide range of toys, games and activities such as art and craft, cookery and messy play, as well as outdoor activities to suit the needs of each individual child. I regularly take the children on educational and fun outings to places such as toddler music groups, libraries, soft play areas, parks, zoos and museums. I have three children of my own and we live in the rural village of Metfield. My husband and I are both CRB checked and I am fully insured with PACEY
Amy Godbold (Hill Farm Childcare)
Who to contact
- Amy Godbold
- Parking available
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Amy does not have any places available at present.
Days & times
Tuesday: 15.00 - 17.30
Thursday: 15.00 - 17.30
Friday: 15.00 - 17.30
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This childminder has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - All children are welcome whatever their nationality, faith or background. I have a variety of toys and resources.
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - I am happy to cater for all dietary requirment in liaison with parents.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.25 Per hour £12 for after school session
- * Cost includes meal, drinks and snacks.
- Accessible parking, Arts and crafts, Climbing frame, Equipment for all ages, Garden, Healthy eating, Homework support, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Quiet area, Sleeping area, Slide, Swings, TV - DVD, Take children on outings, Village walks
- School pickups
- Fressingfield Church of England Primary School (Eye)
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 5 Year(s)
- To 10 Year(s)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 27/10/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 01/12/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 30/11/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Met
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
I am SENCo trained and happy to access further training to support my learning. I promote equality and inclusion for all children and childcare with special needs, understanding each child's requirements. I am committed to working closey with parents and other professionals involved in a childs life to support their ongoing needs and i am confident that i can support all the children to reach their full potential.
- Child care