Anglia Care Trust - Mentoring
Offering one to one mentoring support, the service offers vulnerable individuals, particularly young people, the opportunity to have a mentor to support and guide them aiming to:
- Reduce offending and/or anti-social behaviour through involvement in positive activities
- Raise awareness to the consequences of risk taking behaviours
- Build the resilience of and provide support to vulnerable individuals (reducing the risk of exposure to abusive situations and improving life chances)
- Reduce the gap between disadvantaged young people and their peers by funding sustainable activities
- Support individuals to develop positive relationships.
We are really fortunate to be supported by the LD Rope Charitable Settlement who fund us to recruit and train our mentors.
The mentoring support is delivered by trained volunteers and can range from a set period of visits for a young person, to an open ended arrangement for a family. Volunteers also support the resettlement of offenders when they leave prison by helping them to find accommodation and set up in their new home.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Area served
- All Suffolk
Days & Times
- Office Hours
- Age Groups
- Adults, Young people
More like this
Sign in to write a review