Great Finborough & Buxhall Under 5's
We are a small, friendly village pre-school providing high quality care and education. All our staff are fully qualified with a wealth of practical experience. We operate a Key worker scheme so that all children are treated as individuals and their specific needs met. We offer the children a safe and stimulating environment and benefit from having sole use of our bright and inviting main pre-school room. Adjoining this is a small, purpose built outside area ideal for sand and water play and for exploring the natural environment, i.e. planting seeds. We also have access to a large hall for more physical play and an upstairs room for quieter activities requiring more concentration. Due to our high staffing levels we are able to run activities for different age groups and have a wide selection of toys and equipment to support all ages. As a village location there are some safe wonderful area's to visit, including a play park and woodpecker woods which is also used by the local primary school. We also offer plenty of craft activities.
Our parents also hold a Mother and Toddler/baby session on a Friday morning 9:30 - 11:15, everyone welcome. This is run completely voluntary by parents and gives parents a chance to meet, socialise both parents and children, song time, craft time and snack is provided. First session is free, £2 thereafter. (No mother and toddler till further notice due to current pandemic)
Who to contact
- Delia Prior
- Pre-school leader
- IP14 3AE
- Social Media
Find us on Facebook
- Charity Commissioning Number
- Pettiward Hall
- IP14 3AE
- View IP14 3AE on a map
- Parking available
- Parking details
- Large village car park very close to Pre-school
Local bus services, although these are not very frequent.
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Gt Finborough & Buxhall Under 5's have spaces coming available as from September 2022, please get in touch for further details
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 8:30 - 3:00
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - We cater for dietary requirements in respect of allergies.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - We aim for inclusion wherever possible.We have staff responsible for SEN and provide relevant training according to need.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
Speech and language difficulties
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £3.50 Lunch Club - Per day £9.00 Per session £21.50 Per day £3.00 Breakfast club - Per day
- £21.50 is for a full session NOT including breakfast club, session can also be morning or afternoon only.
- Accessible parking, Arts and crafts, Climbing frame, Close to parks, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Out-door play, Pets, Playroom, Sensory play equipment, Slide
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 2 Year(s)
- To 5 Year(s)
- Age Groups
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 19/10/2007 Integrated Good 17/05/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 18/06/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Inadequate 03/12/2015 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good 18/07/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
Our staff are happy to work very closely with parents, to enable inclusive play for all children, and we will support and help in any way we can. parents can feel comfortable to talk to us and discuss their childs needs.
More like this
Sign in to write a review