Me and my husband Ben run a childminding service Monday to Friday for ages 0 - 16years. I offer a 'home from home' style of care to all the children in my setting. I am happy to try to accomodate any working hours parents may have, including shift work. I'm happy to also cover short term or emergency care when needed. My setting is in a beautiful, rural location, which is safe and secure. It also provides great opportunities for all children to run and play and also learn about nature. Please feel free to contact me to arrange a visit.
Josie Tromans (Chelmondiston Childminding)
Who to contact
- Josie Tromans
St Andrews Drive
- IP9 1HU
- Chelmondiston Childminding
- Venue Email
- Parking available
- Parking details
- Parking is off road
- Restrictions to access
- We are on a main country road
Close to a local bus route and the Buzz-about.
- Last updated
- Other information
- Please contact Mrs Josie Tromans (Chelmondiston Childminding) for vacancy information.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 07:00 - 19:00
- Wheelchair access
- No - But happy to if needed
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - Dietary needs will be discussed in advance with parents.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £3.50 Per hour £3.50 per hour (After Sch) £3.50 per hour (Before Sch) £35.00 Per day £165.00 Per week
- Discount for siblings £3.50 per child/per hour unless otherwise stated
- Accessible parking, Arts and crafts, Baby facilities, Climbing frame, Close to parks, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Games consoles, Garden, Healthy eating, Homework support, Kitchen, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Pet cats, Pets, Playroom, Private changing area, Quiet area, Sleeping area, Slide, Soft play area, TV - DVD, Take children on outings
- School pickups
- Chelmondiston Church of England Primary School (Ipswich)
- Further information about pick-ups
- Chelmondiston Pre-School.
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s) 0 month(s)
- To 11 Year(s) 0 month(s)
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Children (5-11), Young people
We love to give the children new experiences and try to take the children on lots of outings in the week.
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 07/01/2013 Inspection (Early Years Register) Satisfactory 04/04/2016 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good 06/06/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Inadequate 20/09/2019 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
I am aware of the SEND Code of Practice 2014 - Should I have a child with SEND I would refer to this in order to asses, plan, implement and review for each child, and would also contact others for relevent support or undertake further training as appropriate.
- Josie Tromans
- Child care