Woodbridge Scottish Country Dance Group
The Woodbridge SCD Group meets at Bredfield (just outside Woodbridge) on Wednesday or Thursday evenings (check the schedule).
Scottish country dancing is a fun and social way of exercising both body and mind, and we welcome beginners as well as people who may have done Scottish dancing or similar before. Soft shoes and lightweight clothing is all that is required to start with.
We teach you how to dance, as well as the dances, but the emphasis is always on fun and enjoyment of both dancing and music.
The cost is currently £3 per session*, and you are welcome to drop in to see what it's about, and to try it out for one session free.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Bredfield Village Hall
- IP13 6AX
- View IP13 6AX on a map
- Area served
- Ipswich, Wickham Market, Woodbridge, All Suffolk
- Venue Website
- Parking available
- Parking details
- Plenty of free parking available
Days & Times
- Most Wednesday evenings 19:30 - 21:30 (except 3rd Wednesday of month - see below)
- Time of day
- Session Information
Hall not available on 3rd Wednesday of month - class held the following day
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £3.00 Per Evening
- Cost Details
- Annual membership of Anglo Scottish Society Of Ipswich - £3.00 - required for insurance cover
- Age Groups
- 16-25 years, Adults
- Disabled Parking
- Accreditation website
- Accreditation details
- Affiliated to the Royal Scottish Country Dance Society via the Anglo Scottish Society of Ipswich
More like this
Sign in to write a review