Ipswich Preparatory School
Nursery Units of Independent Schools
At Ipswich Preparatory School we offer children a supportive environment that encourages the girls and boys to enjoy learning, grow in self-confidence and acquire a wide range of worthwhile interests. We believe that school should be a happy place where the children receive a broad education that fires their imagination and develops their personality. At Ipswich Prep School, high academic expectations are complemented by the development of values and skills that give the children firm foundations for adult life.Whilst providing an excellent education for rising3-11 year olds in our outstanding purpose built facilities, we also enjoy being next to Ipswich School and sharing all the Senior School has to offer, including the use of the extensive sporting facilities and drama venues. The Nursery Class is the next room on from The Lodge Day Nursery, run by the School but as separate day care, 50 weeks a year. Wrap-around care and holiday provision are available to those children in the Early Years.
Our curriculum is broad and balanced. It provides a learning environment across the age range where children develop their skills and personal qualities so that the children can move onto the Senior School as confident individuals. We aim to foster a love of learning that will last a life time. The School has a great deal to offer our children in art, music, drama and sport. The enthusiasm for these is evident. Our co-curricular activities encourage the children to experience something new and widen their horizons. From Nursery through to Year 6, you will find a caring atmosphere where the children are valued for who they are. Everyone’s happiness is considered essential for the children to make the most of the high quality education and wide range of opportunities. Life at Ipswich Preparatory School is challenging and fun. If you feel that your daughter or son would benefit from what we have to offer, then please get in touch with us. We look forward to meeting you.
Who to contact
- IP1 3QW
- View IP1 3QW on a map
- Parking available
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Ipswich Preparatory Pre School have spaces every day for 3 and 4 year olds.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 07:30 - 17:30
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - This setting complies with all relevant equalities legislation.
- Individual dietary needs
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £34.56 2 years plus - Per session
- For our full fees list, please see our website: https://www.ipswich.school/about/key-information/fees.aspx
- Accessible parking, Adventure play area, Arts and crafts, CCTV, Climbing frame, Close to parks, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Healthy eating, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Pet fish, Quiet area, Sleeping area, Slide, Swimming pool, TV, Take children on outings, Vegetable patch
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 2 Year(s) 9 month(s)
- To 11 Year(s) 0 month(s)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
More like this
Sign in to write a review