*Integrated Community Paediatric Services
We support children and young people with additional needs, including developmental concerns, medical and long-term health conditions, learning and physical disabilities.
We are based in Ipswich Suffolk & Bury St Edmunds Suffolk and work across the County.
All sites where services are provided are wheelchair accessible. Some sites have additional facilities for those with disabilities.
Who to contact
- Integrated Community Paediatric Services
East Suffolk: 01473 321200 West Suffolk: 01284 741700
Where to go
- Working Across Suffolk
- Area served
- East Suffolk, West Suffolk
Days & Times
- Please contact us for details
- Cost Details
- Services are provided as part of the NHS
- Referral required?
- Referral and availability notes
All services have their own referral criteria. Please refer to service specific information for further details: Referral information for professionals (wsh.nhs.uk)
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Children (5-11), Young people
- Disabled Parking, Wheelchair Access
- Accreditation details
- Integrated Community Paediatric Services is an NHS provider organisation and all professionals/staff have the necessary accreditation required for their roles.
Ages 0-18 years
- Service users involved in planning
Service user questionnaires; family/carer information events
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
Integrated Community Paediatric Services provides for the needs of children and young people with a range of additional needs, some of which are complex.
Professionals contribute to the Education Health and Care Plan assessment process, and the ongoing intervention packages required to support children of all ages, whether in early years, mainstream or special school settings.
All our staff are aware of the SEND reforms and are active participants where children/young people are known to their services.
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
More like this
Sign in to write a review